About Dragonfly Consulting
We are Dragonfly Consulting, a leading consultancy firm situated in the North of England specialising in acoustic, environmental and safety consulting.
Dragonfly Consulting was established in 2007 as an independent acoustic consultancy. We soon diversified to consult on issues such as dust and vibration, wind turbine noise and event noise monitoring, but that list is not exhaustive. We have grown year on year, despite a UK recession.
Our company has been structured in a way that we can respond to our customers’ needs in a timely manner without the quality of our work, and service to our customers, suffering.
What we do
We provide an attentive, client centred service on commercial, residential and industrial developments. We supply impartial informative advice, testing and solutions to acoustic, environmental and health and safety issues.
Recent projects include:
- 160 unit Student Halls Of Residence.
- Acoustic measurement and design for an 80 bedroom hotel.
- Noise monitoring for major music concerts.
- Aircraft noise mapping.
- Open Cast mining and mineral extraction.
- Energy from Waste facilities.
- Type-testing of wind turbines for importation to the UK.
- Monitoring and analysis of suspect dust generated by nearby industrial process plant.
- Assessment of hand-arm vibration from tools used by response teams of a major utility.
- Advice on acoustic modifications to police firing range to improve safety.
- Acoustic work on a five star hotel in the North of England.